Plus Motif : Stylish and Practical Tablet Covers for Fun in the Summer Sun


Out here in Spokane spring and summer often arrive late, but this year we are expecting warmer temperatures by the weekend.  When the weather warms up my family spends a lot of time in the beautiful outdoors.  I spend hours outside on the patio watching my kids play on their swing set and ride their bikes in the cul-de-sac.  This year I can browse the internet, read and play my favorite games on my Android tablet while relaxing in the sun thanks to my new stylish Plus Motif Interchangeable tablet cover.

Nearly everyone today owns a tablet. I use mine so much that I don't remember what life was like without it. When my kids broke my 7 inch Android I just had to order a 10 inch to replace it.  This summer I must keep it protected for outdoor use.

My Plus Motif Tablet Cover is a fashionable and functional case for my tablet and made from durable sturdy material. I trust that my tablet will stay protected when nestled into the tablet cover. They also come in 16 different  fun colors and 72 motif designs to snap on and off, so I can personalize my tablet to fit my individual style.  Plus Motif interchangeable tablet covers include a dual stylus pen and notepad.  I can jot notes down while I am researching online and the stylus works on any touch screen device.  

The case folds up like a notebook and I can change the position of my tablet and the notepad.  The Plus Motif cover also transforms into a stand making it simple to prop up on the patio table if I want to read on my Kindle or my Bible app while watching the kids.

For more information on Plus Motif interchangeable tablet cases for iPads, iPad minis, Kindles and Android Tablets visit plusmotif.com.

*Disclosure: I received a Plus Motif interchangeable tablet case for a 7 inch Android tablet, one for a 10 inch tablet and two motif designs in exchange for this review.  All opinions are accurate and 100% mine.




Cascia Talbert is a busy blogger, publisher, freelance writer, online merchant and mother of five children, living in The Pacific Northwest. With a B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The Healthy Moms Magazine in 2007. The Healthy Moms Magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for moms and features several health expert writers and mom bloggers. Ms. Talbert believes that if mothers are well educated on health issues and how to stay healthy, they can pass that information down to their children and reverse the childhood obesity statistics in the U.S.

Ms. Talbert is a featured health blogger at Wellsphere.com and her articles can also be found on ezinearticles.com. She also runs the Healthy Moms Social Network on Ning, is the Chief Marketing Officer for Talbert Nutrition LLC,  and is on the Social Media Advisory Board for America's Wellness Challenge. Follow her on . 






If you liked this article you might enjoy these stories.

1 Response to "Plus Motif : Stylish and Practical Tablet Covers for Fun in the Summer Sun"

  1. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
    tablet cover for kids

    ReplyDelete