Fitness Friday Blog Hop / Link-Up - Goals for the New Year








Welcome to the first #FitnessFriday blog hop / link-up. #Fitness Friday is designed to help bloggers network and provide encouragement, support and motivation to work on personal fitness goals. We are here for each other to celebrate achievements, and cheer each other on to work harder and press on further.

 Each of us is on our own journey toward ultimate physical and spiritual wellness. Some of us might be in fantastic shape while other's need to work even harder. We are all in this together! 

If being healthy and working out is a priority for you or you just need that extra motivation, I invite you to join us here every Friday. Blog about your personal fitness story, add your link to the link-up, and hop over to the other blogs.  Whenever you visit someone make sure you leave them an encouraging comment!



My Story and Goals

My name is Cascia Talbert and I am a thirty-five-year-old mother of five children.  My husband of nearly 11 years works as a sales rep for a well known company and he travels a lot.  80% of the time I am a single mother. Some days I am so busy taking care of my kids that I often forget about who is the most important, myself.

I am 5'1" and only weigh 104lbs.  I am petite and have always had a hard time putting on weight. Besides during my pregnancies, the heaviest I've been is 110lbs.  



Why do I need to work out? Healthy adults, myself included, should participate in at least a half an hour of physical fitness 3-5 days a week in order to maintain a healthy weight, have energy, and keep their heart strong.



I also suffer from anxiety and insomnia.  I have found that if I do some sort of cardio exercise in the middle of the afternoon I feel more energized, less anxious and get a better night's sleep. 

My goals are to workout 5 days a week, have an easier time falling asleep at night, and build some muscle.  I also want to get back into running more often and hopefully do a long distance run in the spring.




No more excuses! There will always be time for fitness. I will reach my goals and work to my potential and so can you!

I have a personal fitness program that has given me the results that I am looking for. I am planning on sharing my tips here every Friday and am even thinking about making some videos if there is enough interest.






Let's do this together! I want to hear your story and your personal goals. What do you want to achieve?

Please visit these great bloggers who are co-hosting Fitness Friday with me. And don't forget to leave your link!

Chandra Sullivan - Spark Your Motivation
Tere Scott - Teachable Scott Tots Homeschool
Danielle Nabozny - Lip Gloss and Yoga Pants
Lisa Belanger - Inspire Me Well









About Our Founder

Cascia Talbert is a busy blogger,  and mother of five children, living in Spokane, WA. With a B.A. in history and law and a passion for writing and staying healthy, she started The Healthy Moms Magazine in 2007. The Healthy Moms Magazine is currently ranked the top health blog for moms. Ms. Talbert believes that if mothers are well educated on health issues and how to stay healthy, they can pass that information down to their children and reverse the childhood obesity statistics in the U.S.

Ms. Talbert  runs the Healthy Moms Social Network on Ning, is the founder of Healthy Moms Media, and is the Chief Marketing Officer for Talbert Nutrition LLC. You can follow her on facebook.com/TheHealthyMomsMag, and twitter.com/cltalbert.


If you liked this article you might enjoy these stories.



Follow on Bloglovin

1 Response to "Fitness Friday Blog Hop / Link-Up - Goals for the New Year"


  1. Tack för det fantastiska inlägget
    PT, Powerfit, 60+, Viktkampen, Gravid- Mammaträning, Superskutt 4-8, Crawlkurser, Barre, Yoga, HIIT, Föreläsningar, Tränings & Äventyrsresor.

    ReplyDelete